Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The Committee considered a report setting out proposals for the future use of the Stonecourt office complex and the Old Rectory.
1. That the Stonecourt Offices, Carshalton be declared surplus to Council requirements.
2. That the preferred option for the future use of the Stonecourt offices is disposal on the open market
3. That following consultation of local groups and stakeholders, officers be authorised to offer the building for disposal on the open market
4. That the Old Rectory, Carshalton is declared surplus to Council requirements.
5. That the preferred options to be taken forward simultaneously for the Old Rectory are conversion to a Community Visual Arts Centre as proposed by the Friends Group and disposal on a long lease for a mixed residential/commercial use.
6. That the option of disposal for a mixed residential/commercial use is to be progressed if the viability of the Community Visual Arts Centre is not established by March 2016.
Publication date: 02/10/2015
Date of decision: 28/09/2015
Decided at meeting: 28/09/2015 - Strategy and Resources Committee