Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The Committee considered the performance and finance report for the first period of 2015/16.
1. That the progress against Corporate Plan priorities be noted.
2. That the forecast net revenue overspend of £1.260m against an agreed net revenue budget of £148.4m be noted along with the actions being taken to bring expenditure back into line.
3. That the net underspend on the capital programme of £506k be noted.
4. That the proposed amendments to the capital programme summarised in Appendix B be agreed
5. That the principles outlined for the new performance management framework and the role of the Commissioning Board be endorsed.
Publication date: 02/10/2015
Date of decision: 28/09/2015
Decided at meeting: 28/09/2015 - Strategy and Resources Committee