Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Claire Smith, Locality Lead Officer, presented the public realm projects and neighbourhood grants update, inviting residents to apply for outstanding funds.
The Chair, Councillor Hamish Pollock, invited residents to an upcoming ‘Carshalton-on-Sea’ event, due to take place on 8-9 July 2017, which had received a neighbourhood grant.
1. £1,070 be approved for the supply and installation of a litter bin and addition of “The Grove Cafe’’ onto existing signage in Grove Park from Public Realm capital.
2. £4,820 be approved for play equipment in Corrigan Recreation ground from Public Realm capital.
3. £760 be approved for the supply and installation of directional signs for house locations on Kenny Drive from Local Transport Funds.
4. £500 be approved for the installation of ‘Keep Clear’ markings on West Street at the junction with Sycamore Close from Local Transport funds.
5. The progress of the Public Realm schemes listed in Appendix A be noted.
Publication date: 27/06/2017
Date of decision: 20/06/2017
Decided at meeting: 20/06/2017 - Carshalton and Clockhouse Local Committee