Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
This report summarises the Council's
performance over the 2016/17 year, including the projected revenue
and capital outturn, with explanations and proposed corrective
actions for any significant variations
The Assistant Director, Chief Executives Directorate - Customers, Commissioning and Governance and Assistant Director, Resources - Finance, introduced the report.
Members enquired whether there was an update to Paragraph 3.6 of the report with regards to ‘The Better Connected Rating,’ which the Assistant Director confirmed to be 3*.
1. That performance against Corporate Plan indicators, be noted.
2. That performance against 2016/17 Strategic Commissioning plan, be noted.
3. That the top five corporate risks as set out in Appendix A, be noted.
4. That the Cumulative Equality Impact Assessment in Appendix C, be noted.
5. That the outturn position of a net overspend of £2.5m (1.7%) against an approved net budget of £144.9m, be noted.
6. That the carry forward £125,400 of unspent revenue budgets for public realm and neighbourhood grants, to be funded from reserves (paragraph 7.5) be approved.
7. That the proposed reserve transfers as set out in Appendix E, be approved.
8. That the proposed net reduction of £1.843m to the capital programme 2017/18 summarised in Appendix F, mainly due to expenditure being brought forward into 2016/17 and new capital funding, be approved.
Report author: Phil Butlin
Publication date: 24/07/2017
Date of decision: 17/07/2017
Decided at meeting: 17/07/2017 - Strategy and Resources Committee