Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
This report provides an overview of
performance and finance during April - June 2017 as reported
through the corporate balanced scorecard and financial monitoring
The Assistant Director, Chief Executives Directorate - Customers, Commissioning and Governance and Assistant Director, Resources - Finance introduced the report.
The Chair requested that the Strategic Director - Resources brief Members on waste vehicle finance outside of the meeting.
1. That performance against Corporate Balanced Scorecard indicators be noted.
2. That the projected revenue outturn position provided via Covalent be noted.
3. That the projected capital position provided via Covalent be noted.
4. That the proposed revenue budget adjustments, including the proposed use of the additional social care grant funding, and proposed additional revenue expenditure funded from reserves (Paragraphs 6.7 to 6.8) be agreed.
5. That the capital programme adjustments, including additional expenditure on highways maintenance and improvements be agreed.
Report author: Phil Butlin
Publication date: 24/07/2017
Date of decision: 17/07/2017
Decided at meeting: 17/07/2017 - Strategy and Resources Committee