Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee, Council
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To update the council procedure rules and
other minor amendments to the Constitution.
Councillor Ruth Dombey, Chair of the Strategy & Resources Committee, formally moved the adoption of the minute, which was put to the vote and carried.
1. The Council Procedure Rules are amended as set out in paragraphs 4.1-4.6.
2. The Committee Procedure Rules are amended as set out in paragraph 4.7.
3. The Summary and Explanation of the Constitution be updated in relation to Local Committees as set out in paragraph 4.9.
4. The function of the Local Committees is amended as set out in paragraph 4.10.
5. The procedure rules for dealing with matters at Local Committee meetings are amended as set out in paragraphs 4.11 to 4.12.
6. The membership of the planning committee is amended with regards to Local Committee Vice Chairs as set out in paragraph 4.14.
7. The Code of Conduct, as contained in section 5 of the Constitution, be amended as set out in paragraph 4.15.
8. The quorum requirements for Standards Committee be amended as set out in paragraph 4.16.
9. The planning committee scheme of delegation be amended as set out in paragraph 4.17.
Publication date: 12/01/2018
Date of decision: 20/11/2017
Decided at meeting: 20/11/2017 - Council