Decision Maker: Sutton Shareholdings Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Seeking shareholder approval that:
- the company offer a standard life pension scheme to all new employees.
- of the annual business plan.
- the company appoint a non-executive (A) director.
Tracey Burley, Managing Director - Cognus, presented the report. Members discussed pension legislation, annual financial planning, the measurement of key performance indicators, the staffing structure, incentive payments (a reserved matter) and the projection of costs.
Members requested that the Managing Director verify the annual financial planning figures and circulate any update, if needed, to Members.
Members requested that the Managing Director circulate comparative income figures for the first three months of the year preceding those provided.
The Managing Director informed Members that the written resolution in the agenda would be updated to reflect the latest (B) shareholders.
1. The company enter into a pension scheme provided by Standard Life for which an ordinary written resolution is required.
2. The company’s adoption of the annual business plan be approved for which a special written resolution is required.
3. The Acting Strategic Director - People sign the written resolutions on behalf of the Council as shareholder.
Report author: Kieran Holliday
Publication date: 24/07/2018
Date of decision: 27/06/2018
Decided at meeting: 27/06/2018 - Sutton Shareholdings Board