Decision Maker: Sutton Shareholdings Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
SDEN Performance Review and Risk
Daniel Doris, Regeneration Programme Manager, presented the report.
Members discussed in further detail aspects of ‘phase 2’ and rates of return as previously agreed by the Housing, Economy Business Committee and mentioned in the shareholder agreement.
Members of the Board requested that they be kept informed with regards to recommendation 2.5.
1. The performance update contained in the Sutton Decentralised Energy Network Performance Report in Appendix A be noted.
2. The Sutton Decentralised Energy Network Risk Register in exempt Appendix B be noted.
3. The Sutton Decentralised Energy Network Budget Variance for Q3 2018/19 in exempt Appendix C be noted.
4. The Sutton Decentralised Energy Network Limited Annual Accounts for 2017/18 in Appendix D be noted.
5. Authority be delegated to the Shareholder Representative, or their nominee, in consultation with the Chair and Vice Chair of the Sutton Shareholdings Board, to approve the detailed Business Case for the extension to the Lavenders and enter into heat supply contracts with Clarion Housing.
Report author: Amanda Cherrington
Publication date: 25/02/2019
Date of decision: 05/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/02/2019 - Sutton Shareholdings Board