Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
This report provides the Strategy and
Resources Committee with high level information on the areas that
the committee is responsible for. It will help to inform decision
making throughout the year and support the committee to effectively
scrutinise/challenge performance and delivery.
The Assistant Director of Customers, Transformation and Strategy, presented the report.
Members suggested receiving annual updates on the work done by relevant boards such as the Health and Wellbeing Board and the Safer Sutton Partnership Board. Members discussed: the take up of the online parenting course, the annual saving from the insurance fund and the building insurance for the Aspects building.
1. That the role of the Strategy and Resources Committee in discharging the Council’s Ambitious for Sutton objectives, be noted.
2. That the wider policy and legislative context for the committee, be noted.
3. That the key priority areas for the committee over the next year, be noted
4. That the financial context for the committee over the next year., be noted.
5. That the key performance indicators for the committee over the next year, be agreed.
Report author: Sam Barker
Publication date: 20/07/2021
Date of decision: 05/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 05/07/2021 - Strategy and Resources Committee