Locality Lead Officer, Paul Brockwell, to deliver a report on the Public Realm budget.
Indicative Timing: 10 minutes
Locality Lead Officer, Paul Brockwell, presented a report on the Public Realm budget. He took the committee through the report, and shared photographs of successful completed schemes.
Councillor Bourne clarified with regard to recommendation 2.4, that the removal of a bench in the location had been agreed by Sutton South, Cheam and Belmont Local Committee, and that she had approached the Chair of that committee regarding the planting of flowers however they had not yet agreed to the costs.
RESOLVED that Cheam North and Worcester Park Local Committee:
1. Approved £455 to supply and install heritage style bin, anti-dog fouling lamp post stickers and additional enforcement in Carlton Crescent/Church Hill Road bridle path from Public Realm capital.
2. Approved £800 to plant five trees in Farm Way, Worcester Park from Public Realm revenue.
3. Approved £500 to supply a mix of grass and palm plants as well as replenish the existing gravel for the flower beds in Worcester Park London Road from Public Realm revenue.
4. Approved £600 to remove three benches at the junction of Church Hill, Priory and Abbots Road, Nonsuch from Public Realm revenue.
5. Approved £2,000 to investigate the supply and installation of restrictions in Carlton Crescent to public rights of way from Public Realm capital.